Banana pecan pancake
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of flour
1 spoon of baking soda
1/4 of spoon of salt
1 cup of Pecan Pieces Pecaninis
1/2 cup of vegetal oil
2 spoons of milk
1/2 of vanilla.
1. Preheat oven to 170° C (338 °F)
2. Add butter or oil spray to the baking mold.
3. Peal the bananas and smash them with a fork.
4. Mix the bananas with the sugar, oil, vanilla, milk and egg until all the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Add the flour, baking soda and the 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
6. Pour the mixture into the mold and add the rest of the pecans as toppings.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
8. Take it out from the oven and enjoy!