1 cup of Pecaninis pecan pieces
1 cup of melted butter
2 cups of confectioner's sugar/powdered sugar
2 cups of flour
2 spoons of vanilla.
1. Preheat oven to 350F°
2. In one bowl add the pecan pieces, butter, sugar and mix until you get a spongy dough.
3. In other bowl the flour, vanilla and a little bit of salt. Mix again until get the perfect mixture.
4. Put both mixtures together and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Make little balls of dough and place them within 2.5 inches of separation. Cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
6. Let them cool and add confectioner's sugar/powdered sugar.